Monday, September 13, 2010

102 Firefly Pass

I volunteered to makeover this house for Nikki who commented on my blog. It's a house that came with Seasons that is located in Riverblossom Hills. It's a pretty nice house, but needed a bit of help. I didn't change as much as I usually do, but I knocked out all the inside walls and rearranged them. I redid the roof, decorated the lot a little, and I fixed the silly deck on the back of the house that had a weird slot in it for the tree. That didn't make sense - it's not like a gardener needs to get in there to water the tree.

Photobucket

This is the original house.

Photobucket

This is my version.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Upstairs

Photobucket

Main floor

Additional Credits:
In the pictures I have a roof replacement with white trim by Neveah223 that is not included, but can be downloaded here.

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: §64,260

Lot features:
2 bedrooms
nursery
3 full baths
a garden plot
large deck
no cc

Additional credits:  Neveah223 for the roof tile with white trim which is not packed with the lot, but can be downloaded here.

Requires All EPs + Mansion & Garden 

Requirements note: I also have Family Fun and Celebration SP's, although those may not required, especially if you install the house with Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Download 102 Firefly Pass (713.9)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

It's really pretty. Thank you again. I thought the tree was silly too:)

Nonikk63 said...

Perhaps I shouldn't have deleted all the original lots in my Riverblossom Hills. I thought they were all completely hopeless. This really looked rather nice on the outside from the start. It will be perfect for Nellie's mother!