Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Idiot Legacy Victorian



It's been forever since I shared a new lot anywhere, but here goes. This is a actually an old Legacy lot from my hibernating ISBI Legacy (Idiocy).





I was revisiting this lot recently and decided it had some real potential. I cleaned it up a bit and made a copy, and this is what I got.  It's not the most fantastic house ever, but I think it's decent, and for a large house it's quite playable on my computer.



This little building out back is a hair salon home business.



And these are some interior photos of the dining area...



The kitchen...



The master bedroom...



The large living room...



The entryway...



And the large nursery located on the first floor next to the kitchen.



This is the upstairs view of the 4 bedrooms and 3 upstairs bathrooms, as well as a large hallway full of more stuff...



And this is the main floor.

And now for the bad news - it does come with a lot of cc, however I did scale it back so that you won't be getting hacks or every recolor of every object.  In addition, you may want to download Neveah223's neutral roof tile with white trim here.  This lot requires all the expansions, Mansion & Garden, Family Fun, Celebration and IKEA.





No comments: