Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Original "The Burrow"

After I rebuilt the original Weasley Burrow because of the non-level edges issue I mentioned in my previous post, I discovered that with LotAdjuster it could be fixed. This is called Murphy's Law, but that's OK. So, I loaded The Basegame + University on my hubby's computer, fiddled with LotAjuster, and yada, yada, yada... the lot is now flat. So here are some original upload pics from when I put it on the exchange in July 2005, and apologize that they're small and can't be enlarged when you click on them:

Photobucket


Sorry, but the pictured car and cowplant are not included
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sharing the original lot because I figure that someone out there won't have all the expansions I do, but might have at least University. Use this lot at your own risk, however I have tried it out on two of my computers with no problems. The lot is very similar to the one I rebuilt, although there are minor differences. I think the lot costs about §100K.

Requires:PhotobucketPhotobucket
Download Here (1.7 MB .zip)

No comments: