Sunday, June 8, 2014

3 Affordable Avenue - Starter

I found myself in the mood to build again yesterday. I needed a house for some Academie Le Tour students (Roxie and Edwin Sharpe and Roxie's boyfriend Jonah Powers) that had graduated in my Uberhood. By a roll of the dice they ended up in Bluewater Village, but I wasn't very happy with any of their housing options. I decided to build them this house. I was pretty happy with how it turned out, so I decided to share.  I used MATY's magic wand to depreciate the lot, which meant I was able to fully furnish it.

The house is on a 3 x 2 lot, and is 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.  I think my sims are going to enjoy it as a starter house.



Front view


Rear view


Floor plan


Living/Dining/Kitchen

Lot price (the lot size is actually 30 x 20)



Custom content (the red item is a TV from the Sims 2 store, not a hack)

Requires:  This lot probably requires all the expansions and may require stuff packs except Glamour Life.

Download (2.28 MB)

No comments: